It is currently Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:27 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: New Scooter Videos
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:34 am 
Twist 'n Pro
Twist 'n Pro

To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982
Hello Motor Scooter Guide Members,

For anyone that is interested, I just wanted to point out that I have posted a couple of short scooter riding videos on YouTube. A while back, I built a camera mount for the front of my 1987 CH150 (150 Elite) and also mounted 4 x 10 knobby tires to get it down the dirt trails more easily. They are fun videos. If you have a YouTube account please drop a comment there to let me know that you are from Motor Scooter Guide, if not drop one below this post and I will come back to answer any questions that you have.

Links below to the videos:

https://youtu.be/ItTDXD2xY-E

https://youtu.be/m-XGaNEiXQE

If you like them, let me know and I will make more.
Thanks Everyone and Happy Scootering!

Post subject: Re: New Scooter Videos
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982
Nice riding 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:17 pm 
Twist 'n Pro
Twist 'n Pro

Hi Everyone!

I made another 150 Elite Video :D

https://youtu.be/8XTNgEqG0MY

I'm just driving down a canyon road. I couldn't drive too fast because the back tire is completely bald. I already bought a replacement 4 inch wide knobby for the back, but I'm waiting for a new valve stem and an exhaust gasket to show up in the mail. I hope to have the tire changed this weekend if possible. I miss not being able to drive in deep sand :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:49 pm 
Scooter Legend
Scooter Legend

To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1965
Nice, Elite 150's are a carpet ride. The foot brake I an not to crazy about, I like to get both feet down in sudden stops etc. One reason I like scooters is most now are hand brakes and no gears 8-)

presently enjoy riding a Ruckus and a Super 9. Tinkering with a Riva 180 and a couple of old Puch SV's. In the off season I enjoy a 1999 Polaris Indy 600 XLT Touring and a 2014 Artic Cat Prowler side by side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:50 pm 
Twist 'n Pro
Twist 'n Pro

Hello MOTOR SCOOTER GUIDE,

My 1987 CH 150 / 150 Elite is still going strong. I have outfitted it with 4 inch Bridgestone knobby tires and a camera mount on the front bodywork.
Here is a video that I have just made using the scooter as a camera car. I hope that you enjoy it!

Boxcars and Uncertain Passageways

https://youtu.be/cd4qXSFdGK8