It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:04 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:17 pm 
n00b
n00b

To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982
I have a 1987 Riva Razz and was wondering if any one knows of some after market parts for it. I've looked in a lot of places and cannot find anyplace that sells them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:21 pm 
Twist 'n Pro
Twist 'n Pro

To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982
i had a 1998 Razz parting out, what parts that you need?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:04 pm 
n00b
n00b

6 months late, but..

I'm assuming you're looking for more power. There isn't much out there as far as performance parts. From the factory there are restrictions in both the airbox and muffler which you can remove. Some people drill holes in the back of the muffler and use a cone filter. You may need a larger main jet. The standard needle in the carburetor has clip positions so you can raise the needle up for more fueling. The pilot circuit can be adjusted with the screw.

Its a minarelli which is good, so you can do a big bore cylinder from ebay suppliers or others. Its got no variator which is bad.

Conflicting reports about if the CDI is limiting. Some reports of adding a 500ohm resistor to the spark coil wire helps with adding revs.