Other vehicles, jokes, political views...whatever.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Scooter Legend
- Posts: 2535
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:08 pm
- To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1965
- Location: hamilton, ont can.
This guy was lucky, it could have really hurt him or a soft landing. lol
presently enjoy riding a Ruckus and a Super 9. Tinkering with a Riva 180 and a couple of old Puch SV's. In the off season I enjoy a 1999 Polaris Indy 600 XLT Touring and a 2014 Artic Cat Prowler side by side
- Throttle Master
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:01 pm
- To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982
- Location: Mississauga Ontario
at least he had a soft spot after he fell off the bike.
KYMCO ZX50 & Super9, '13 KYMCO Movie 150
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests