Earplugs

Other vehicles, jokes, political views...whatever.
JessCan54
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Earplugs

Post by JessCan54 »

Hey guys,

I'm planning to buy earplugs because my ears are sensitive to wind noise and I've been having trouble whenever I ride on my scoot. I watched this video of a custom earplugs company called Big Ear and now I'm looking for other custom earplugs shops/stores in and around Glendale, CA.

Can you recommend me a place selling something like this?

Thank you in advance.
flybd5_juan
Throttle Master
Throttle Master
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Re: Earplugs

Post by flybd5_juan »

Any place that sells hearing aids can make a mold of your inner ear and order custom ear plugs.
A black hole marks the spot <insert imaginary deity here> divided by zero.
Wanchisso
n00b
n00b

Post by Wanchisso »

I have from JBL, cool thing!
dbuzz77
Rim Kicker
Rim Kicker

Post by dbuzz77 »

I got a set of earplugs that you mold yourself ( i forget the brand, perfect fit) but for some reason on my particular helmet , most noises were quiet but wind noise was louder. I bought honeywell max howard leight plugs and they are great
1984 Aero 80, 2003 Honda VFR, 2001 Kawasaki ZR-7S