New here Needs Aprilia SR50 2001 shop manual and where to find parts

Modern Scoots from Vespa, Lambretta, Piaggio, Aprilia and Derbi
theswede
n00b
n00b
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

New here Needs Aprilia SR50 2001 shop manual and where to find parts

Post by theswede »

Hello there
As I said I a newbie here
I bought a used April and searching for parts and manuals/downloads
Needs Aprilia SR50 2001 shop manual and where to find parts, online etc..
And where to get my Aprilia "chipped" and other items, like unrestrict the bike and so forth

Thank You
tiny
Throttle Master
Throttle Master
To prevent spam, enter the year 'modern' scooters were first sold in North America (hint: 1982): 1982

Re: New here Needs Aprilia SR50 2001 shop manual and where to find parts

Post by tiny »

Service Manuel:
http://www.49ccscoot.com/manuals/manuals.html

Parts try Scootertuning.ca
http://scootertuning.ca/en/100009-aprilia

For derestriction I believe you need to go to a place that sell/services aprillas
"The SR50 is restricted in two ways. First, there is a restriction in the computer software that runs the highly advanced SR50. You can remove this yourself with a GameBoy (does anyone still have one of these?) or you can ask your dealer to switch it to ‘test’ or ‘development’ mode which removes the performance limitations. Secondly, there is also a restriction in the drivetrain that limits the top speed of the scooter by preventing it from reaching taller gear ratios. You can learn more about changing this here. Even if you don’t want to exceed the restricted speed of your SR50, you should still remove at least the computer restriction because with this in place, the scooter doesn’t rev high enough to accelerate with any authority. Restricted SR50’s make just under 2 horsepower." from the Main page under aprila.
KYMCO ZX50 & Super9, '13 KYMCO Movie 150